Monday 8 October 2018

Post 1: a country I´d like to visit



I would like to go to Greece because is a country with much history and that is very exciting, in Greece I would like visit Athens and Crete, in Athens I would like visit acropolis or Acropolis Museum because These are place ancient and I would like learn much about these place. Furthermore in Crete I would like visit, Crete is the island bigger the Greece and the fifth in the sea Mediterranean, in this island had a Myth about a Minotaur, this beast is ate a the young women and man, this Minotaur lived in a labyrinth build for Dédalo, but a Prince Teseo to kill a the beast.
Acropolis

In this place I would like live because, I´d like live in a place full history,  the myth, the secrets, the scary and special because is a place where lived scientist and philosopher very intelligent, besides is a place beautiful, have a sea splendid and still belong to a Europe Union.


Crete

4 comments: