Monday 22 October 2018

Post 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I'VE HAD

Hello, today I am going to talk about the best concert in my life, although rather it is the only, this concert was of “ONE DIRECTION”, a band British of pop-teen pop, design especially for young girls between 12-18 years old, the members in the band was Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne. This band had activity 2010-2016.

They came to Chilean two time in 2014, the days 30, April and 1, may, in the National Stadium, I had the opportunity to go, the 1, may.


The atmosphere in the concert was of the scream, the crying, the sweat, the heat, and the young girl full hormone and crazy.

I was in sector dark red.
I was 15 years old I personally this concert was very funny, emotional, at this moment in my life was the best in the world, I went with 4 friends and 2 moms, besides in the concert We can have a photographic with a security boss of the band, this moment was excellent, but I have forgotten the password of Twitter and I lose photographically. :c


I personally I was like very much this band because every guy was beautiful, funny, and cute.

1 comment: