Monday 3 December 2018

Post 8


Recycling

In my opinion the recycling is really important because is a form of help the world and this is a problem of all world, for example the clean point that have the city sometimes work as they should and this is very stressful because the clean point should useful for everyone.


Barras bravas

 I think that the “barras bravas” have a problem in their brain because they do many crimes and the soccer is a sport enjoyable also that sport is beautiful because many people now see it, for example family, child, grandparent.


Abortion

The abortion is a topic very difficult because many people talk about this topic and this do that give my opinion is very difficult, but I am going to try, so in my opinion the abortion is something really important because everyone has the right to have their decision about if want be parents or they not want to be parents, too I think that we have a think in the life of the child after of born.


Women in the military

 well, first I think that the military not should be, because the war is nasty and a really stupid, but since if military exists I am give my opinion about the woman in the military. The woman can do everything but I think that the woman be intelligent and for this reason they not should belong to the army, but finally the woman maybe help to the military for that the army would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment