Monday 26 November 2018

post 7


Hello everyone, I am going to write about my favorite food, so my favorite food is the lasagna.

I like the lasagna because is a food really tasty, versatile because the lasagna can have every ingredient like the tomato, the beef, the fish, the chicken meat, etc. and the flavor is really exquisite, besides the lasagna have everything necessary for be nourished.

The last time that ate lasagna it was 2 month ago because I like only the lasagna that to makes my mother because I am very capricious.

I like eat in my home because only I like the food to make my mother because the lasagna of my mother have every for example it have a layer of meat, tomato, onion, carrot, red sauce, also it have a layer of the chicken meat, mushrooms, with sauce, and this for me is very exciting because is like I have a party in my mouth.

Unfortunately I don´t make lasagna, because my mother every time could  to make lasagna for me, but she now work every day and I am live in Santiago to the contrary she are live in Rancagua so we don´t see very often.

One time I go a restaurant for first time to eat lasagna I was very exciting because I think that would be the best lasagna in the world but this food were awful.

1 comment: