Monday 12 November 2018

Blog 5


I think that I would like work as professor in some university teaching biochemistry or work in a Hospital in experimental trials with patients, I do imagine that the students will hate the subject and I will make tests very hard so that only for the students who studies to pass; and I do imagine that It will be a place when I will can learn a lot of about the cancer, the chronic diseases, the autoimmune diseases, etc. and maybe make something important.

I like to be outdoors but I would like more working indoors because I might have a place tidier and more comfortable.

In my opinion the travels in my career are very important, therefore It does not matter If I would like to travel or not, I have to do It.

I hope that the salaries are enough for I can quiet life, I do not want have a private jet, I just want have a house, a car, a dog and a cat and food in my table.

I am not now studying any specialty, but I would like try specialize in clinical biochemistry because I interest know or investigate about diseases in the human for I will can help with find a cure for a lot of diseases.

1 comment: