Monday 19 November 2018

Post 6


In my future I would like study to do a Master's Degree in Clinical Biochemistry and Immunology in the University of concepciĆ³n because this university is the best in Clinical Biochemistry and the University of Chile haven´t a master or PhD in Clinical Biochemistry.

The University of Concepcion are locate in Chile, therefore I would like study in Chile although I think that the travels are very necessaries and I think that the travel are a method so that the Knowledge are united and a global world.

I would like very much I have subject about the Biomedical Science because is something really connected with the job that I want in my future.

I would like to study in a modality equal to the undergraduate although if I am working, I think that I would like more a blended system because I will have to organize my times for I can get this degree.
If I can study this master, maybe I will help to world, cure a lot of disease and I be able maybe I win the Nobel or something that recognize my knowledge.

I very happy if the destiny gives me the opportunity for I can to do something or simply I can learn a lot of about the science biomedical, the clinical biochemistry and simply Biochemistry.

2 comments:

  1. I would like study a PhD in Clinical Biochemistry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinical Biochemistry is very interesting1

    ReplyDelete